Wednesday, August 20, 2008

LPL Playlist, Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Sonic Thrills - Chingalinga
The Lyres - Geraldine
Wylde Mammoths - Two Kinds Of People
The Bold - Gotta Get Some
The Godfathers - This Damn Nation
The Kills - Hitched
Suzy & Los Quattros - Love To Love You
Th' Losin' Streaks - Your Love, Now
Supersnazz - Mr. Crazy
The Laundrettes - Transition Man
Mystery Girls - My Bed/Her Home
Glen Cooper - Just Rockin'
Johnny Champion - Beer Drinkin' Daddy
Harvey Anderson - Jivaro
Janis Martin - Drugstore Rock-N-Roll
The Invaders - Cat's Eye
Nina & The Mainstreet Stompers - Cabinet Drop
Davis Jones & The Fenders - Boss With The Hot Sauce

Electric Frankenstein - Deal With It
Midnight Evils - Loaded & Lonely
Tijuana Bibles - High School Ring
The Dirty Hearts - No Strings Attached
The Meows - Stolen City
Les Secretaires Volantes - Moi
The Hi-Fives - You Can
Cryptones - I Can't Stand My Life Today
The Others - Taste Of The Same
The La De Das - Don't You Stand In My Way
The Woggles - Play Pretty
Cheepskates - Shadows Of Loneliness
The High Violets - Cool Green
The Black Angels - Deer-Ree-Shee
Carrie Nations - Once I Had Love
Pop Five Music Incorporated - You'll See
Sam The Sham & The Pharoahs - Big Blue Diamonds
Thee Midniters - Dragon-Fly
The Vines - Hey Hey Girls

The Neanderthals - Jungle Zombies (Ate My Baby!)
Aces Wild - Rocky Road Blues
Candye Kane - My Country Man
Cheryl St. Clair - I'll Forgive You Tonight
Dicemen - Rockabilly Boogie
Headless Hearsemen - Mr. Bones
Screaming Lord Sutch - London Rocker
The Tropics - As Time's Gone
The Beat - Crying Won't Help
The Rhythm Kings - Exotica
The Furys - Anything For You
Big Boss Man - Money
Fabulous Playboys - Nervous
The Mullens - Future Days
Maharajas - All Alone
Psycho A-Go-Go - Elastic Party
The New Strychnines - He's Waiting
Sunlovers - My Poor Heart
The Hekawis - I'm A Rolling Stone
The Unclaimed - No Apology
Skeeter Davis - I Can't Stay Mad At You
The Hearts - Dear Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment