Tuesday, September 15, 2009

LPL Playlist for Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thee Headcoats - I Don't Like You
Los Primos - On My Floor
Bloodshot Bill & the Hubcaps - 126 Girls
Jellyfuzz - I'll Be Gone
The Wyld - Goin' Places
The Move - Blackberry Way
Druids Of Stonehenge - Pale Dream
The Girls - Hello Beethoven
The Mello-Kings - Chip Chip
The Dell-Vikings - Little Billy Boy
Rainy Day Saints - That's All Over Now
Darrell Rhodes - Runnin' & Chasin'
Frantic Flintstones - Monte Carlo Or Bust
Rockin' Bones - I Go To The Go-Go
The Ghouls - Weird Wolf
Johnny Moped - Groovy Ruby
Big John Bates - Murdercycle

The Ettes - Walk Out That Door
White Denim - Let's Talk About It
Graham Day & the Gaolers - Could Be Anywhere
The Standells - Hey Joe, Where You Gonna Go
Booby Traps - I Try
The Type - I Know Where You Are
Los Explosivos - Convertible
Boss Martians - Full House '55
Psycho A-Go-Go - Hey, Hey Babe
The Goldstars - Can You Satisfy
The Hydes - Big City
The Postmarks - All You Ever Wanted
Molting Vultures - Bad Bad Woman
The Wylde Mammoths - The Other Way Around
Crimson Shadows - Gotta Get Away
Teenagers - You Don't Love Me
Cryptones - Bad Times
The Sonics - Always Love Her
E-Types - Enraged

The Victims - Nothing Of My Own
Celibate Rifles - Cuttin' It Fine
The Hormonas - I Wanna See You Again
Thee Vicars - I Don't Wanna Be Like You
Thee Flying Dutchmen - Youngblood
The Gruesomes - It's All In Your Mind
Dead Sparrows - Little Black Heart
The Freak Scene - Behind the Mind
Black Hollies - The Autumn Chateau
The Mop Tops - Info Girl
The Fifth Estate - Kisses For Breakfast
Tyrnaround - Keys & Chains
Outsiders - What Makes You So Bad
The Left Banke - I Haven't Got the Nerve
Men From S.P.E.C.T.R.E. - Purple Pill People
Jets - Let Me Live My Life
Liverpool Five - Heart
Dukes Of Stratosphear - 25 O'Clock

No comments:

Post a Comment