Wednesday, October 14, 2009

LPL PLEDGE DRIVE Playlist for Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Seeds - Pushing Too Hard
Them! - One Two Brown Eyes
The Cynics - Never Again
Count Five - Psychotic Reaction
Suzi Quatro - The Wild One
The Empty Set - Roman Holiday
Alvin Stardust - Red Dress
Rocket From The Tombs - Sonic Reducer
The Cramps - TV Set
Screaming Lord Sutch - Rock and Shock
Wanda Jackson - Fujiyama Mama
Tex Reys - Primitive Love
The Undertones - You've Got My Number
Nervebreakers - My Girlfriend Is A Rock
The Spazzys - Shake & Twist
Only Ones - Why Don't You Kill Yourself
Barracudas - Summer Fun

The Gruesomes - Don't Waste My Time
The Mourning After - Do Your Thang
Thee Tumbitas - I Sell Soul
The Sound Explosion - You Better Shake Right Now
The Love Me Nots - Train Wreck
The Idle Race - Days Of Broken Arrows
Alba Aris - Oui Messieurs
The Magical Mixture - I'm So Sad
The Merseybeats - The Cat
The Chevelles - Lost In Love

New Christs - No Next Time
Lime Spiders - Volatile
Beasts Of Bourbon - Chase The Dragon
DM3 - 1X2XDevastated
The Bo-Weevils - Closer Still
Druids Of Stonehenge - A Garden Where Nothing Grows
The Viking - Francoise
Blue Comets - Linda
Midways - The More You Take
Blackbirds - Girl I'm Wondering
Los Explosivos - Los Hermanos Dinamita
The Ettes - I'll Be Your Lover (But I Can't Be Your Baby)
The Parents - Fuckfest At Tiffany's
The Ramones - Oh Oh I Love Her So
Rain Parade - No Easy Way Down

No comments:

Post a Comment