Wednesday, December 30, 2009

LPL Playlist for Tuesday, December 29, 2009

1313 Mockingbird Lane - Dig Her Up
The Sparkles - Hipsville 29b
TheUntamed - My Baby Is Gone
Graham Day & the Gaolers - Too Few Things
The Love Me Nots - Karen (Get Yourself Out)
Strawberry Alarm Clock - Small Package
Beau Brummels - Stick Like Glue
Wimple Winch - Lollipop Minds
The Marmalade - Laughing Man
The Virgos - Do The Sway
Black Hollies - Number Ten Girl
Amplified Heat - Moonshine
Powder Monkeys - Persecution Blues
The Shimmys - He's My Werewolf
Midnight Woolf - Oxygen
Els Trons - El Que Queda De Mi
New Christs - Sun God

Thunderbolt Patterson - Hand Grenade Heart
Psykicks - Revenge Of The Living Dead
Bomboras - Project Zero
Frigg A-Go-Go - My Baby Says
Persian Claws - Novocaine
The Dials - Tick Tock
Underculture - I Need Help
The Victims - Nothing Of My Own
Phantom Keys - You Got Fire
Micragirls - My My Micraboy
Coachwhips - The Alarm
Young Trade - Lucky 7
Hall Monitors - I Don't Want No One Else
Cryan Shames - Sugar And Spice
Jimmy Andrews - Big City Playboy
Shotgun Express - I Could Feel The Whole World
Babs Tino - Forgive Me
Lost & Found - Zig Zag Blues

Devil Dogs - 6th Avenue Local
Davila 666 - Alexandra
Lyres - Jezebel
Psychoviolets - So Strange
Masonics - Call Me Deceiver
Purple Toads - Action Tonight
Fireworks - Come On
Music Machine - Bottom Of the Soul
The Clevedonaires - He's Ready
Springers - Nothing's Too Good
The Nervous Breakdown - I Dig Your Mind
Yvonne & the Bingos - Wait & See
Los Shakers - Camino al Cielo
The Dragsters - Out Of My Hands
Saturn V - Second Time Around
The Facts Of Life - I've Seen Darker Nights
Los Mirandas - Bad Words
The Antennas - Be Yourself
The Moonstones - Enough
Flamengo - Too Much Love Is A Bad Thing
Astrud Gilberto - Only Trust Your Heart
The Litter - I'm So Glad
Mod Fun - Eyes Getting Louder

No comments:

Post a Comment