Wednesday, June 2, 2010

LPL Playlist for Tuesday, June 1, 2010

In Which We Host Nederbeat Night! (with other international stops along the way)

Micragirls - Queen Of The Cavemen
Sonic Thrills - Come Around
Les Breastfeeders - Ostragoth A-Go-Go
Dee Rangers - Got The Fever
Nevermores - Andy
Shocking Blue - Harley Davidson
The Sharons - Weekend In The Wood
Bumble Bees - Girl Of My Kind
Caps - When You're Feeling Blue
Outsiders - I'm Only Trying To Prove
Mark & The Spies - Everything I Need
Misteriosos - Hey Hey Hollie Lollie
The Men - Tonight Is Mine
Cynics - Business As Usual
Boonaraas - Quite A Reputation
Bo-Weevils - Ball & Chain
Fuzztones - Bad News Travels Fast
Mondo Topless - Mystery Girl

Q65 - Sour Wine
Names And Faces - Tarantula
Gillian Hills - Tut Tut Tut Tut
Spettri - Non Eri Per Me
The Tee-Set - Tea Is Famous
Kwyet Kings - Let Me Tell You
Jellyfuzz - Poison Ivy
The 5.6.7.8's - My Boyfriend's From Outer Space
Blue Hearts - Hito No Yasashiku
Thee Vicars - Mr. Operator
The Howlin' Thurstons - Out Of Limits
The Diaboliks - I'm The Fortune Teller
The Mullens - Cellophane
The Jam - I Got By In Time
Muck & The Mires - I'd Do It All Over Again
Frantic V - Quinta
Telepathic Swingers - Wild Punch
Thunderbolt Patterson - Four Pair

Golden Earring - Chunk Of Steel
The Darelycks - Bad Trip
The Greek Fountains - An Experimented Terror
Heidi Bruhl - Berlin
The Bristols - A Rolling Stone
The Blackpools - I'm Wild About You
The Rustics - Can't Get You Out Of My Heart
Cave Dwellers - Working On A Tsching-Tscheng
Goldstars - She's Gonna
Los Tentakills - Little Girl Lost
Woolly Bandits - Let Me Know
Los Jets - Fuego Naranja
Norvins - Spell In Your Heart
Los Locos Del Ritmo - El Fantasma
The Misunderstood - You Don't Have To Go Out
The Deviants - When The World Was Young
She - When I Was A Little Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment