Wednesday, July 21, 2010

LPL Playlist for Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bo-Weevils - Ward 28
Them Tyrants - You Better Run
The Finkers - Last Thing On My Mind
Vice Barons - Shockwave
The Visitors - Life Spill
? & The Mysterians - Don't Break This Heart Of Mine
Them! - I Gave My Love A Diamond
The Electric Mess - You Make Me Raw
Man...Or Astro-man? - Organ Smash
Tell-Tale Hearts - That's Your Problem
The Bama Lamas - Monkey Bump
Kim Lenz & Her Jaguars - The Swing
Eldorados - Rock-N-Roll's For me
Katarina M. Hollander - Hey Baby Ain't I Sweet Enough?
Mariners - Den Kanis Pia Gia Mena
Danish Sharks - Moulin Rouge
Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings - I Learned The Hard Way

Black Keys - Ten Cent Pistol
Thee Wylde Oscars - Live Wired
Cavemanish Boys - Outta Site Outta Mind
Thee Crucials - Jaguar El Gato
The Whines - 13 Floors
Carnivores - Heart Of Copper
The Like - I Can See It In Your Eyes
The Love-Me-Nots - You're Really Something
The 50s High Teens - Red Star
The Mess Makers - If You Don't Mind My Mind
Mondo Topless - Nothing Can Bring Me Down
David Peter & The Wilde Sect - Puppy Dog
Calibro 35 - Talk Is Cheap
The Eyes Of Mind - Drama, Drama
Olivers - I Saw What You Did
Blue Birds - Out Of Time
Matadors - My Situation
The Bare Facts - Bad Part Of Town

The TexReys - Miss Fortune
The Above - Bollywood Woman
Marcel Bontempi - Shag Rag
Frantic V - She Ain't You
Cool Jerks - Let It Go & Rock
Frowning Clouds - Jungle King
Flower Travellin' Band - Greasy Heart
Delfini - Bebel
Christie Laume - La Musique Et La Danse
Beau Brummels - Still In Love With You Baby
The Baroques - Musical Tribute To The Oscar Meyer Wiener Wagon
The Rondells - Talkin' Bout You
Thunderbolt Patterson - A Thing About You
The Hydes - Have You Seen Your Mother Baby, Standing In The Shadows
The Klepstones - She'll Always Be Mine
Psychotics - If You Don't Believe Me
The Morley Grey - Our Time
Gonn - Don't Need Your Lovin'
Dirty Saints - Like The Wolf's Belly

No comments:

Post a Comment