Wednesday, August 11, 2010

LPL Playlist for Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Today is my birthday!

Destroy All Monsters - What Do I Get
Celibate Rifles - Light Of Life
Thin Lizzy - Massacre
The Visitors - Journey By Sledge
DMZ - Do Not Enter
The Litter - Action Woman
The Forminx - Until The End
Gonn - Pain In My Heart
I Giois - Questo Mio Mundo
Sonics - Maintaining My Cool
Swingin' Neckbreakers - Little Pink Medicine
The Above - West End Supermarket
Carpet Sellers - Zig Gaz
Cocktail Preachers - Kickstart Torpedo
Marcel Bontempi - Shag Rag
Boss Martians - Driftwood Beach
The Dirty Shames - I Don't Care
Leyderis Psilopoulus - Mpampas

Ricky Blake & His Royals - Opera Twist
The Vistas - She Turns Me On
The Palace Guard - Falling Sugar
Fuzztones - This Sinister Urge
The Electric Mess - Mondo Bongo
Thin Lizzy - Johnny
Black Jetts - Summer Girls
Ruiners - Panther Tears
Fujiyama Monsters - Voodoo Trance
Lords Of Altamont - $4.95
The Mooney Suzuki - I Say I Love You
Les Sans Culottes - Basquiat
The Cavemen - One More Chance
Flying Saucers - Hold Me, Hug Me, Rock Me
I Bruzi - Miss I Love You
Brimstones - Go Go Gomorrah
Hipbone Slim & The Knee Tremblers - Snake Pit
Wildebeests - Mindblender
Cynics - You Must Be A Witch

Nick Riff - The Hidden Path
The Misunderstood - I Can Take You To The Sun
The Moment - The Tailor Made
The Society - High & Mighty
The Golliwogs - Fight Fire
Wailers - Out Of Our Tree
Love - 7 & 7 Is
The Priests - Baby Doll
The Mirror Crackers - Everything
Thee 50s High Teens - Nobody Knows
The Barbacans - White Mask
Flowermulu - Psychedelic Rock
Thunderbolt Patterson - Getting Out
Thin Lizzy - Warrior
Fyreworks - Broken Skies

No comments:

Post a Comment